Re: Alternatives to 'style' attribute?

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:46:33 -0500
To: "Peter Foti (PeterF)" <PeterF@SystolicNetworks.com>
cc: "'www-html@w3.org'" <www-html@w3.org>

> What about some form of scoped style sheets, where the style rules only
> apply to the elements that are within the scope of the style definitions?
> For example:

See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2002Aug/0049.html and
especially http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2002Aug/0056.html (the
latter is more relevant, but not all replies to it got properly threaded, which
is why I include the link to the top of the thread).

Boris
--
An experiment may be considered a success if no more
than half of your data must be discarded to obtain