Re: Three design-related (HTML or CSS) elements for your consideration

From: Jim Dabell <jim-www-html@jimdabell.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 17:56:46 +0000
To: www-html@w3.org

On Wednesday 15 January 2003 5:34 pm, Rob Larsen wrote:
> [...]

He didn't say otherwise.

In the "real world", as you put it, I see plenty of people recommending ugly
sites with good content.  I see absolutely no people recommending pretty
sites with poor content.

"What you offer" is a mighty large percentage of how successful you are,
even more so than "how it looks" (unless you are an artist or something, in
which case the two are inextricably linked).

Jim Dabell