Re: Three design-related (HTML or CSS) elements for your consideration

On Wednesday 15 January 2003 5:34 pm, Rob Larsen wrote:
> [...]

He didn't say otherwise.

In the "real world", as you put it, I see plenty of people recommending ugly
sites with good content.  I see absolutely no people recommending pretty
sites with poor content.

"What you offer" is a mighty large percentage of how successful you are,
even more so than "how it looks" (unless you are an artist or something, in
which case the two are inextricably linked).

--
Jim Dabell