Re: Three design-related (HTML or CSS) elements for your consideration

From: Jim Dabell <jim-www-html@jimdabell.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 17:56:46 +0000
To: www-html@w3.org

On Wednesday 15 January 2003 5:34 pm, Rob Larsen wrote:
> [...]

He didn't say otherwise.

In the "real world", as you put it, I see plenty of people recommending ugly
sites with good content.  I see absolutely no people recommending pretty
sites with poor content.

"What you offer" is a mighty large percentage of how successful you are,
even more so than "how it looks" (unless you are an artist or something, in
which case the two are inextricably linked).

--
Jim Dabell