Re: Three design-related (HTML or CSS) elements for your consideration

From: Daniel Glazman <glazman@netscape.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 17:58:16 +0100
To: Jonas Jørgensen <jonasj@jonasj.dk>
CC: www-html@w3.org

Jonas Jørgensen wrote:

>> I wanted to send a very short list of proposed design-related elements
>

> Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

This is definitely not the kind of answer I'd like to see again here.
Jonas, your apologies are highly welcome.

This person has expressed his needs, and his needs show at least two
things :

1) authors have requests for extra features on the web : I remind you
that corners are not standardized yet, only work in progress

2) some of them still prefer using an attribute but a complex (for them)
CSS rule.

</Daniel>