Re: XHTML 2.0 considered harmful

From: Toby A Inkster <tobyink@goddamn.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 22:51:02 +0000
To: Petr Baudis <pasky@ucw.cz>
Cc: "Rick [Kitty5]" <rick@kitty5.com>, "www html w3.org" <www-html@w3.org>
On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 10:28:11PM +0100, Petr Baudis wrote:
| However, wouldn't it be a wise requirement for each new version of
| (X)HTML to have at least one compliant implementation _prior_ to the
| release?

How could this be done though? How could a browser maker implement a
standard that has not yet been published?

Besides, as Opera and Mozilla have fairly decent XML+CSS engines, and
XHTML is and XML application, you could consider Opera and Mozilla to
already support XHTML to a degree.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
E-mail:   tobyink@goddamn.co.uk

I'm sitting on my SPEED QUEEN ... To me, it's ENJOYABLE ... I'm WARM
... I'm VIBRATORY ...