SGML relationships

From: Ron Woodall <nor@htmlcompendium.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 09:32:39 -0500
To: www-html@w3.org

Your input would be appreciated. I'm trying to document and clarify the
relationships between SGML, XML and the XML-dependent technologies. I have
prepared two tables at:
         http://www.htmlcompendium.org/XML+derivatives.htm
that graphically displays this relationship. I'd welcome any comments or
suggestions on errors or omissions.

         I've prepared a second table showing the relationships between
schema and sub-ordinate devices. Again, comments would be appreciated.

         Ron Woodall

Ron Woodall
nor@htmlcompendium.org

The Compendium of HTML Elements