remove redundant title element

From: Brant Langer Gurganus <brantgurganus2001@cherokeescouting.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 15:13:59 -0500
I see the title element being redundant with the title attribute for the
html element.  If they are, indeed, redundant, one or the other should
be removed.  In my opinion, the one to remove would be the title
element.  If the semantics of the two are different, please advise me.
If it is kept, there should be some sort of constraint where the value
of the title attribute of the html element must match the contents of
the title element.

--
Brant Langer Gurganus
http://troop545.cjb.net/brant.xhtml