Re: Font Style Elements

From: Simon Jessey <simon@jessey.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 19:00:13 -0500
To: <www-html@w3.org>

Thank you for that abbreviated response.

<moan> and similar elements, eh? They all indicate a strength of emphasis,
do they not? I still think that we are talking about how emphasis should be
presented, which seems to fall within the auspices of CSS. Do you think <em
then?

Simon Jessey

w: http://jessey.net/blog/
e: simon@jessey.net