templates help

From: RAVI THOUTAM <thravi@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 08:18:21 -0800 (PST)
To: www-html@w3.org

Hi,,

I was previously using Dreamweaver to design webpages. Now that I don't want to use it anymore, I don't know how to create and apply templates to all my webpages. I am using Mozilla composer to create webpages. How can i write a template page which has editable and non-editable regions so that all the other pages which use this template(how to make other pages use this template) are updated automatically.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Ravi Thoutam.