templates help

From: RAVI THOUTAM <thravi@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 08:18:21 -0800 (PST)
To: www-html@w3.org

I was previously using Dreamweaver to design webpages. Now that I don't want to use it anymore, I don't know how to create and apply templates to all my webpages. I am using Mozilla composer to create webpages. How can i write a template page which has editable and non-editable regions so that all the other pages which use this template(how to make other pages use this template) are updated automatically.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Ravi Thoutam.

Do you Yahoo!?