Re: First draft HTML 4.01 Test Suite available

Hello,

I had a look at the test suite. I've got a few
remarks:

- some test cases are just pointless - those of VAR,
CITE, KBD, ABBR, ACRONYM and other semantical tags are
shown in a rather pointless way, like
<VAR>This text is inside a VAR element</VAR> or
something similar.

- I've found some errors (?) or things I don't
understand :
 - page:
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Test/HTML401/current/tests/sec6_15-BF-01.html
   error: <style> element inside <body> (loose dtd)
 - page:
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Test/HTML401/current/tests/sec13_3-BF-01.html
   error: <object> uses attribute "classid" while
"data" should be used
 - page:
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Test/HTML401/current/tests/sec13_5-BF-01.html
   problem: I don't understand the message "The
following object cannot be
   rendered because an invalid data attribute is
specified. If the word
   "PASS" appears below, then the test passes.
Otherwise, the test fails."
   (Mozilla doesn't show "PASS")