Link from translation site

From: John Snow <john@appliedlanguage.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 18:23:56 -0000
To: "'John Snow'" <john@appliedlanguage.com>
Hello,

I am trying to find the best person to discuss exchanging links with
your site. We have a high quality directory as part of our translation
services site which ranks highly in the search engines and attracts many
thousands of visitors per day. We have just expanded the categories and
are now looking to add additional relevant sites. There is no cost for
inclusion; all we require is a link back from your site.

The directory is here:
Language Directory <http://www.appliedlanguage.com/directory/>

If you could put me in touch with the relevant person or point me in the
direction of a part of your site to do this it would be appreciated.
Alternatively you can go and add your site details here:
Submit Site <http://www.appliedlanguage.com/add_site.shtml>

There are a number of return link options here:
Link Text <http://www.appliedlanguage.com/link_text.aspx>

I look forward to hearing from you

John Snow
Project Manager

translation
+44 (0) 7000 52 7000
 <mailto:john@appliedlanguage.com> mailto:john@appliedlanguage.com
Translation services for 140 languages and all project types
 <http://www.appliedlanguage.com/> ALS Translation Services

image001.gif
(image/gif attachment: image001.gif)