Re: Abbreviations and Acronyms: [techs] Latest HTML Techniques Draft

we are all human and I'd venture that many people have not plummed the
depths of the archives.

----- Original Message -----
From: <Kurt_Mattes@bankone.com>
To: <Christian.Hujer@itcqis.com>; <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>;
<www-html@w3.org>; <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 6:36 AM
Subject: RE: Abbreviations and Acronyms: [techs] Latest HTML Techniques
Draft

Is this a forum to discuss WAI issues?  Is there some limit to how many
times an issue may be raised?  What I see regularly are new memebers to this
forum.  For them and I, this is the first time this issue has been raised.
Rather than questioning why an issue is repeated, perhaps it would be more
productive and a bit less intimidating to simply share the information many
of the members appear to have on given topics.  If a topic has been
exhaustivly examined in the past, it should be fairly easy for the more
experienced members to list the relevant points thus minimizing the need for
multiple emails on "old" topics.

If we want to improve accessibility, should we question or belittle those
asking questions?

Kurt Mattes
Application Development Analyst-Lead Developer
(302) 282-1414
Kurt_Mattes@bankone.com