Need feedback for a XHTML Tutorial

From: Damien Bezborodow <drbezborodow@webpathways.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:15:59 +0930
To: www-html@w3.org
Hello ladies and gents...

I have just completed a short article introducing the basics of XHTML and how it relates/differs
to HTML 4.01. I am seeking feedback from anybody interested relating to whether I have my facts
straight, the correctness of my points, any mistakes, anything I forgot to mention that needs
mentioning, and anything else.

Located here: http://eedev.palominoweb.com/xhtml/   : )

Please note that I have written this article for non-profit so please don't take this as
spam/advertising as I am genuinely looking for feedback to improve my article so that new comers
to XHTML will be better off.

Regards, Damien Bezborodow