Re: Bottom-up Sections

From: Toby A Inkster <tobyink@goddamn.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 17:06:19 +0100
To: Stefan Ram <ram@ZEDAT.FU-Berlin.DE>
Cc: www-html@frink.w3.org
On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 04:26:56AM +0200, Stefan Ram wrote:
|   In several types of texts certain "small sections" appear, which
|   do not fit into the XHTML 2 section scheme. For example, in articles,
|   sometimes there are "boxes" treating certain topics or, in mathematics
|   texts, there are labeled theorems or proofs.

I agree that this is a problem -- for example, in a pure <section>, <h>
worls a boxed case study in Chapter 2 would be an equal sibling with
sub-chapter 2.1 and would be 'superior' to a boxed case study in
sub-chapter 2.1.

However, I think your solution is rather complicated. I'm sure a better
solution could be found.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS | mailto:tobyink@goddamn.co.uk | pgp:0x6A2A7D39
    aim:inka80 | icq:6622880 | yahoo:tobyink | jabber:tai@jabber.linux.it