Dear holder of email address www-html@w3.org,

I have received a similar email from a different party, claiming to be the ceo of (NDDC).  I am concerned that this is a reoccurring possible fraud.  I want to know how your situation played out, so that I can proceed with my own best interest in mind... Thank you!

I have attached the email that was sent to you and also the original email sent to me.  again thank you for your assistance.

www-html] <none>From: Dr.Mrs.M.Abacha (mm30@eudoramail.com)
Date: Sun, Feb 03 2002

From: "Dr.Mrs.M.Abacha" <mm30@eudoramail.com>
To: <www-html@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 21:16:50 -0800
Subject: [www-html] <none>

Alternate Email:555ma@eudoramail.com

ATTN: THE PRESIDENT/CEO

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha, wife to the late Nigerian Head of state,
General Sani Abacha who died on the 8th of June 1998 while still on active
service for our Country.

I am contacting you with the hope that you will be of great assistance to
me, I currently have within my reach the sum of 37.65million U.S dollars
cash which l intend to use for investment purposes outside Nigeria. This
money came as a result of a payback contract deal between my husband and a
Russian firm in our country's multi-billion dollar Ajaokuta steel plant.
The Russian partners returned my husband's share being the above sum after
his death. Presently, the new civilian Government has intensified their
probe into my husbands financial resources which has led to the freezing
of all our accounts, local and foreign, the revoking of all our business
licenses and the arrest of my First son. In view of this I acted very fast
to withdraw this money from one of our finance houses before it was closed
down. I have deposited the money in a security company with the help of
very loyal officials of my late husband. No record is known about this
fund by the government because there is no documentation showing that we
received such funds. Due to the current situation in the country and
government attitude to my financial affairs, I cannot make use of this
money within; thus I seek your help in Transferring these funds out of the
sub African region. On your consent call my son whom I have assigned to
handle this transaction on my behalf, immediately for further discussion
and clarification.

Bearing in mind that you may assist me, 20% of the total amount will be
paid to you for your assistance, while 5% will be set aside for expenses
incurred by the parties involved and this will be paid before sharing.
Half of my75% will be paid in to my account on your instruction once the
money hits your account, while the other half will be invested by your
humble self in any viable business venture you deem fit, with you as
manager of the invested funds. Renumeration, during the investment period
will be on a 50/50 basis. Your URGENT response is needed. All
correspondence must be through Tel no; 234-1-7754427, this is a special
security line acquired for the security and confidentiality in this
transaction.

Initial contact can be made by telephone and or e-mail except by special
instruction from my son. Pls, include your personal phone and fax number
when you contact my son.

I want you to understand clearly that this transaction will cost you and I
money and if you are not capable of handling this transaction, do not
contact us. Initial contact from you to us must be by phone/email.The
transaction will involve meeting with my representative in the country
where the packages (funds) are deposited in the vaults of a security
company.

My son is fully in charge of this transaction because of the government's
interest in my business affairs. K.K's involvement keeps it confidential.

I hope I can trust you with my family's last financial hope.Regards

Dr. Mrs. Mariam Sani Abacha.

c/o k.k Sani Abacha
Tel no: 234-1-7754427

EMAIL  I RECEIVED:

Sir /Madam.

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

We received very encouraging information about you and
how trustworthy you
are.We are delighted with such useful information.On
behalf of me and coullegues we are interested in a
partnership investment programme with  your
elf/corporation.First permit me to introduce myself as
ENGR GODWIN OMENE i am the managing director and chief
executive officer of (NDDC) Niger Delta Development
Commission .(under the Government of President
Olusegun Obasanjo) A contract was awarded to a
Portugues Firm to carry out works on the
decentralisation of Irrigations in some part of the
Niger Delta region.
This contract worth US$80 millions.We over invioced
this contract to the sum of US$115Million.This was
done deliberately, the over-invoicing was a deal by me
and two others of my coullegues to benefit from the
project. Now theres an urgent need to transfer this
money which is presently in a suspense account of
the (NDDC) with the Central Bank of Nigeria,the sum
of US$35million which is the access derive.
The above situation prompted our decision to solicit
your co-operation to take delivery of the funds into
your custody for a proposed investment as you will
be adequately compensated with us$5million USD.
We will arrange all the necessary procedures in
ensuring a smooth process for the funds to get to
you,also will appreciate you contact me once you
receive this mail via my telephone
number-8821646651526 or e-mail account also you send
to me immediately you private telephone number (house
and mobile)to enable me call you and give you more
details on the modus operandi of getting the funds
across to you .
This matter requires your urgent attention
,confidentiality and discretion no matter what your
decision maybe.

Best Regards

ENGR.GODWIN OMENE.

NIGER DELTA DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION
FEDRAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
SECURITY PHONE:882164651526.

N.B.PLEASE KINDLY REPLY THIS PROPOSAL THROUGH THE
FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESS<Godwinomene@netexecutive.com>

--- Dion Kyles
--- dngkyles@earthlink.net