Re: File Selection with HTML

This is a savety problem. you could do
  <input type="file" value="C:\secrets.txt"
style="display:none">

assuming a file in dos or windows on C:\secrets.txt -
and a lack of true savety precautions on this file, I
could upload you're secrets.

Now I think this idea is ridiculous: this theory
assumes a webdesigner would know EXACTLY where a file
is - I think it's save to say such a file must be a
system file. Even if you would know where passwords
are stored, you can't get through encryption (unless
we all are at great risc on the internet anyway)