implementing iframe as a kind of object?

From: Kang Jeong-Hee <Keizi@mail.co.kr>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 17:44:54 +0900
To: Jens Meiert <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
Cc: www-html@w3.org

well, what about iframe as a kind of object, for implementor?
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/present/frames.html#h-16.5
mentions that IFRAME and OBJECT are 'similar'.

does it mean IFRAME is a kind of OBJECT, which inherit OBJECT?
(I know that DOM Level 2 HTML specify HTMLIFrame as child of HTMLElement:
http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-2-HTML/html.html#ID-50708718)

I'm willing to implement all the non-trivial datas: APPLET, IMG, EMBED,
and IFRAME (if possible), as a kind of OBJECT.

is this reasonable?

thx
kz