RE: l element (was: more xhtml 2.0 comments)

That doesn't make sense to me. Perhaps I have misinterpreted the
specification. Whether an element is block level or inline is a
presentational issue, is it not? If <l> elements are supposed to be inline
elements, then the behavior of <span> is being mimicked, rather than <div>.

If I've totally misunderstood this, please reply to me off list.

Simon Jessey
w: http://jessey.net/blog/
e: simon@jessey.net