Re: text-transform:capitalize

Yung-Fong Tang wrote:

> I see. So you said the current specification is clear and intentionally
> leave the rest of the characters as is. I can take that answer. (which
> mean I have one less bug to fix in mozilla :) )

No mozilla still has a bug, according to the way I undersatnd the spec.
It correctly transforms an intital U+0193 'dz' to U+0192 'Dz', but it
also transforms U+0191 'DZ' to U+0192 as well  Thus changing 'DZIMA IS
DELICIOUS!' to 'DzIMA IS DELICIOUS!'. In this case first letter is not
the same as first character.  The rule for capitalize should be if the
first character of a word is not in uppercase, it should be transformed
to titlecase.

By the way I couldn't find that bug and I'd rather not file a
duplicate, since you've indicated that it is there somewhere. Could you
give me the bug number, so I can make the appropriate comment on
bugzilla as well?