XHTML

From: <bea944@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 02:01:16 EDT
To: www-html@w3.org
Hi
I just wanted you to know that there is one tag that gives everyone problems
with is the <br/> seems that netscape and exployer 6.0 does not like. I'm
taking a free on line XHTML course I have tried to explain to all the new
people that it seems to be a broswer problem.I wish that there was one simple
language to do basic website design for example XML I like it because it is
easier and more powerful than HTML or XHTML is there a reason why that we
cannot have one language that can do all?

                                            Thank You
                                      Michael A Beach