[www-html] <none>

From: Douglas Livingstone <lists@redmelon.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 21:26:07 +0200
To: <www-html@w3.org>
From: "Jelks Cabaniss"
> wholesale renaming, or keep the same names.

I prefer tag length based on the level according to the structure of the
in comparison to <h>, <p> etc. The question would be, then:

Do quotes fit more in line with paragraphs than sections?

In this case, I say <q> is better, because it would be used at the same
depth as a <p> tag.

I think this holds for the proposed <line> tags too: they should be
equivalent to quotes in style: <l>.

Douglas