RE: XHTML Frames

From: Brian V Bonini <b-bonini@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:39:35 -0400
To: "BTierens" <BTierens@netscape.net>, <www-html@w3.org>

frameborders are wither on or off.

frameborder = 1|0 [CN]
    This attribute provides the user agent with information about the frame
border. Possible values:

        * 1: This value tells the user agent to draw a separator between
this frame and every adjoining frame. This is the default value.
        * 0: This value tells the user agent not to draw a separator between
this frame and every adjoining frame. Note that separators may be drawn next
to this frame nonetheless if specified by other frames.