re: 'mailto:' and 'subject=' in lower case

From: Tim Bagot <tsb-w3-html-0005@earth.li>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 23:22:00 +0000 (UTC)
To: "'www-html@w3.org'" <www-html@w3.org>

At 2002-11-07T16:38-0600, Schneider, Jeff wrote:-

> Does anyone know the answer to this?  I'm having the same problem!!!

Er. Your mail client doesn't seem to have added a References or
In-Reply-To header[*], but AFAICT from the list archives you're replying
to a message at least nearly two years old. A little more context would
have helped...

case for no apparent reason.]

Meanwhile, the answer appears to be that it is a browser bug. Assuming the
behaviour exists in the latest version, submit a bug report to the
vendor(s)/author(s). They might fix it or they might not. Not really
on-topic for this list.

[*] I was going to suggest that this might be because it was probably a
reply to a message from the archives available on the web, but the
"respond to this message link" includes them...

Tim Bagot