Standards & Accessibility compliancy in wysiwyg editors

From: Denis Boudreau [ CYBERcodeur.net ] <denis@cybercodeur.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 12:14:23 -0500
To: <www-html@w3.org>

Hi all,

I am wondering if there is such a thing as a
standards-and-accessibility-compliant-wysiwyg-html-editor on the market
today. Has anyone ever heard of such thing?

If not, what would be your best recommendation for an editor that respects
these issues?

And above all, what are my options if I want to validate my work AND make it
accessible with a wysiwyg editor (considering I HAVE to use one for a
specific job)?

Thanks! :)

Denis Boudreau
CYBERcodeur.net