supporting graphics in HTML

From: Shaik Mahaboob Subhani <subhani@sdc.canon.co.in>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:24:51 +0530
To: www-html@w3.org

Hi,

   I have to convert some file into HTML which supports IE5 and Netscape4.7
. the file contains graphics like Images, Lines, rectangle, Elliplse,
Polyline, polygon, round rectangle, arc and sector of ellipse. is it
possible to draw all these components in HTML(except image). I have all the
coordinates all these elements.even before drawing i have to set the canvas
size in html. if any body knows plz let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Subhani.