Problems with xhtml11.dtd?

From: Henrik Edlund <henrik@edlund.org>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 12:27:07 +0200 (MET DST)
To: www-html@w3.org
Is there a problem with the xhtml11.dtd? I got this from a visitor to my
website. As I have no Windows or MSIE I cannot verify this information:

> I tried to browse http://www.edlund.org/hacks/drall/ with my IE 6.0
> browser on Win-98. And I got the following:
>
> It indicates an error while processing xhtml11.dtd on line 85.

I also got this from another user:

> The XML page cannot be displayed
> Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and
> then click the Refresh button, or try again later.
> Parameter entity must be defined before it is used. Line 85, Position 2
> %xhtml-prefw-redecl.mod;
> -^

My pages (http://www.edlund.org/) validate as correct XHTML 1.1 and
correct CSS, and display without problem in Mozilla.

Is this a problem with MSIE or what?

--
http://www.edlund.org/