Re: Vertical analogue to table-header-group

But I *have* designated columns, with the <colgroup> and <col> elements.

I feel that being able to display large tables by fixing horizontal and vertical headers should be a built-in capability of HTML/CSS--there is no other way to present documnents such as train schedules without this mechanism.

Can anyone suggest how we can go about adding this capability to the next versions of XHTML and CSS?