RE: XHTML compliancy

From: Michael Hallett <hallem@rpi.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 01:21:01 -0400
To: "'Kathleen Drury'" <kmd@xiacorp.com>
Cc: <www-html@w3.org>

My first thought to tell you was to run the page through the W3C
validator...  But I decided to do it myself...  The answer is YES, the
page will validate with either "<br/>" or "<br />"

Michael Hallett
hallem@rpi.edu

"Life is not a punishment, not a task, but a gift.
Your only obligation is to enjoy every minute of it."
-Louie Stermole