Re: XHTML y MathML

From: Masayasu Ishikawa <mimasa@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 02:44:13 +0900 (JST)
To: RAFAGUERRA@telefonica.net
Cc: www-html@w3.org

"RAFAGUERRA@telefonica.net" <RAFAGUERRA@telefonica.net> wrote:

> Sorry. I am using Internet Explorer 6.0

And which document did you try with what media type?  I can imagine
several reasons why IE (probably incorrectly) failed, but that depends
on media type and how the DTD was invoked.  Looks like IE (MSXML) failed
while parsing the DTD, but the XHTML+MathML+SVG DTD is very flexible
and it could somehow "work" with MSXML or it could very badly fail,
depending on how you set parameter entities in the internal subset.
Some well-known XML processor bugs are documented at:

    http://www.w3.org/2002/04/xml_bugs/

Regards,
--
Masayasu Ishikawa / mimasa@w3.org