XHTML 1.1 DTD broken???

From: Agro Rachmatullah <gamemania1986@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:23:11 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-html@w3.org

I tried to validate my xhtml page that uses XHTML 1.1 DTD using xmlint.exe, the page of the DTD is

http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd

It says it broken, I checked the file, and I think it is indeed (usage of parameter entity before declaring it).  But it could be that the entity used is declared in another DTD which is included by entity, dunno (just started diving to XML)...

Can someone comfirm this???