From Eric

NO ATTACHMENT WAS SENT WITH THIS E-MAIL,
IF THERE IS ONE, IT IS A UNDETECTED VIRUS,  PLEASE LET ME KNOW..

----- Original Message -----
From: "mmmmmm" <um@um.com>
To: <www-html@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 2:10 AM
Subject: [www-html] <none>

Hello :)

Come watch me and my friends experimenting live on webcam...
Everything is free and live at
http://countdown.freecamgirls.net  !!

All Free Webcams - All Live - All the time!!
http://countdown.freecamgirls.net

<a
href="http://countdown.freecamgirls.net">http://countdown.freecamgirls.net</
a>

YOU COULD WIN $10,000 FOR BECOMING A FREE MEMBER