Limitation

From: TheCroll <thecroll@mail.ru>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 14:58:25 +0300
To: www-html@w3.org
Hello everyone,

>Speaking of fixing, what is the official proceedure for getting the
>standard amended? Is it that any official w3c "member" can propose a
>change, and then the others vote on it? Or is it limited even more, to
>those on an official "HTML working group" ?
>Speaking of limited, is there anyone else who actually reads and emails
>this mailing list? :->

Is it limited to an official "HTML WG"? Ha, I think it is even limited
to unofficial HTML crew, the guys who think they are the core of HTML,
the "kernel" of W3C.

What about reading e-mails... well, I think they are all read. The
things is they are rarely if ever considered.

Regards,
Alexander
---
  Alexander "Croll"                  http://www.thecroll.com/