Concise list of active modules in XHTML 1.1?

From: Peter Sheerin <pete@petesguide.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 08:45:48 -0800
To: "html-w3c" <www-html@w3.org>
In experimenting with XHTML 1.1, I realized that while some of the modules are included and some aren't, there doesn't seem to be any concise list of those that are left out.

Some are obvious, and well-labeled in the description of the modules as being deprecated. But others that are left out (including iframe and target) are not labeled as deprecated, but are not in the 1.1 DTD either.

Is there a list that would make this issue clearer, or would anyone be interested in such a list if I compiled it?