Re: Fw: Fw: Stop your forwarder

Eric wrote:
> I am not sure how Paradise got into the act,

This is a Received: header from your message:

[203.79.103.201]) by deborah.paradise.net.nz (Postfix) with SMTP id
80641D1EC3 for <www-html@w3.org>; Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:42:08 +1300 (NZDT)

It tells me that your message originated from a computer with IP address
203.79.103.201 connected to the Internet through Paradise. That's how
Paradise got into the act.

> so I see you as a trouble
> maker, I have written to the abuse team to outline just how the problem came
> about.

Hey, calm down, I didn't write to them, I just said that I might do it
if you continued to post off-topic messages to www-html@w3.org. Anyway,
this a a complete waste of time, so could we just stop this now? Please?
Do not reply to this message. Thank you.