Re: GREAT NEWS !!

From: Lori L. Paparteys <llpapar@dmcom.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 07:01:41 -0500
To: "Eric" <e.richards@clear.net.nz>, "html-w3c" <www-html@w3.org>
You know this is very annoying, rude and unprofessional. When I joined this
group a few weeks ago, I thought I was joining a group where people could
help me and I could help them. There is no reason to send this junk through
the group. Supposedly we're all adults in here and this is very childish.
This is a group for HTML related email and I highly agree with Fritz. I too
am not trying to be rude, but this is way off base Eric. At this point, I
don't care who sends viruses. Let's not propagate it and spam the everybody
with garbage like this. Everybody should be updated and this stuff would be
minimized.