From Eric

----- Original Message -----
From: "Etan Wexler" <ewexler@stickdog.com>
To: "Eric Richards" <e.richards@clear.net.nz>
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: GREAT NEWS !!

You wrote to www-html:

> GEE I am real slooowwwwww this morning.

... and so forth.

Please do not send to www-html messages that are not about
the development or refinement of HTML or related specifications.

People who want virus warnings are free to check any of the
timely and reliable advisory centers.

People who want personal notes are encouraged to engage
in conversations off the list.

I do not wish to give offense.  However, I subscribed to
www-html to follow a particular topic and do not want
off-topic messages coming to me through the list.

Sincerely,
Etan Wexler

---