Re: [www-html] <none>

OK I am very sorry to the group that I am not a lawyer, otherwise I would of
worded the reply very much more carefully so there is no misunderstanding. I
hope you don't visit my home and burn down my letter box.

I am also very sorry I replied at all,

From Eric

----- Most Of Original Message -----

Eric,

I disagree with the relation between WORLDS and INTELLIGENCE that you
inferred in your email and I
know that many people on this list, itself, are from third-world countries.

>From whichever WORLD you come, you can be INTELLIGENT or STUPID!!!
Poverty is NOT stupidity!!!

Furtermore, the e-mail of the person who sent this FRAUD e-mail is
mm30@eudoramail.com or
555ma@eudoramail.com

You didn't even include that e-mail address in your REPLY!!! ;)

Best regards,

Vix!

=====
------> tAke a bReak! gEt eNtertained!