FW:

From: Chisako Hayakawa <chisakong@lost-and-found.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 01:08:28 -0800
To: "Html" <www-html@w3c.org>

Does anyone know how to set the font size in the web page unchangeable
whether you try to resize it using the view tool in the IE browser?  Some of
the web sites such as msn’s home have the constant font that can’t be
changed by the browsers.  I would like to know if there is such tags or
method that makes it possible.  I am not sure if this got anything to do
with html, though.  Any comments will be appreciated.  Thank you.

Hiro