Re: New drafts: "Modularization of XHTML in XML Schema" Last Call WD, "XHTML 2.0" 2nd WD

From: Joris Huizer <joris_huizer@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 13:23:45 -0800 (PST)
To: www-html@w3.org, www-html-editor@w3.org

My first point is, it's hard to find the image maps;
it kind of looks like it's been forgotten in the Table
of contents

Now, have a look at this snippet, copied from

      <title>The cool site!</title>
       <map id="map1">
           <label>Navigate the site:</label>
           <li href="guide.html" shape="rect"
           Access Guide</li>
           <li href="shortcut.html" shape="rect"
           <li href="search.html" shape="circle"
           <li href="top10.html" shape="poly"
           Top Ten</li>

the map is not inside an <object>, as the text states,
but it's inside a <p> tag - I'm sure this is a mistake
- the example below this one does the same, but the
last example is correct (it uses an <object> )