Re: a new value for <title> and other meta tags

in GPL or OpenDoc documents it's necessary to explicit title and copyright
notice in the body, but it's also useful put it into RDF or metadata
Why not introduce some new tags with both the tasks?

something like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="../css/thesis_monitor.css" type="text/css"?><?xml
version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<head>
<!-- we can delete this! <title>La diffusione della conoscenza</title>
</head>
<title>La diffusione della conoscenza</title> <!-- this is displayed as text
in the body and as the title of the browser window -->
<version>Versione beta 1.0, 28 Luglio 2002</version> <!-- this is displayed
as text in the body and used as substitute of <meta name="version"
content="Versione beta 1.0, 28 Luglio 2002"/> in the head section -->
<section>
<copyright lang="eng">
        <h>Copyright (C) 2002
<ahref="mailto:lorenzo.detomasi@libero.it"><author>Lorenzo De
Tomasi</author> <!-- this is displayed as text in the body and used as
substitute of <meta name="author" content="Lorenzo De Tomasi/> in the head
section --></a></h>
        <line>via Bellaria 6, 21018 Sesto Calende (VA), Italia.</line>
        <line>Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this
document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1
or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no
Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the
license is available at <a href="http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html"/><!--
this displays the url and makes it a link--></line>
</copyright>
<copyright lang="it">
        <h>Copyright (C) 2002
<ahref="mailto:lorenzo.detomasi@libero.it">Lorenzo De Tomasi </a></h>
        <line>via Bellaria 6, 21018 Sesto Calende (VA), Italia.</line>
        <line> ˆà garantito il permesso di copiare, distribuire e/o
modificare questo documento seguendo i termini della Licenza per
Documentazione Libera GNU, Versione 1.1 o ogni versione successiva
pubblicata dalla Free Software Foundation; senza Sezioni non Modificabili,
nessun Testo Copertina, nessun Testo di Retro Copertina. Una copia della
licenza ˆ® disponibile all'indirizzo <a
href="http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html"/><!-- this displays the url and
makes it a link--></line>
</copyright>
</section>

<section>
<h>Diffondere la conoscenza</h>
</section>

This permits to add structure, links and styles to complex metadata, writing
them only one time, makes easy to write GPL, OpenDoc or copyrighted
documents and to share knowledge... aren't these interesting goals? :)