'Table of Contents/Sections' Wording

From: Wesley Moy <wesleymoy8888@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:49:16 -0700
To: www-html@w3.org

I those who are interested to observe, and possible debate, the following
trivial matter.

In the latest version of XHTML 2.0 at this time (W3C Working Draft 5 August
2002), most of the Table of Contents entries [#toc] (as well as the sections
they reference) are all preceded by the acronym XHTML. As the document is,
in fact, a specification for XHTML, it would seem rather more appropriate to
name a given section 'Text Module' in favor of 'XHTML Text Module'. Of a
total 29 sections, 21 are preceded by 'XHTML'. In my opinion, this appears
slightly too redundant.

I welcome opinions.

Wes