extracting links with libwww

From: Matthew Love <matthew@networkharmoni.com.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:41:29 +0800
To: <www-html@w3.org>

Hi

I'm working on an application which needs to extract the embedded links
from a html page, and plan on using libwww.

I've looked at the showlinks.c exmaple, but that seems to setup and event
loop to download the page, where as I have already downloaded the page
and need something along the lines of

int extract_links(char *data, int data_len, link_list_t *links);

Can anyone please point me in the right direction. Is it possible to bypass
the event loop and directly parse the document?

any pointers would be much appreciated.

Matthew Love
Software Engineer

NETWORK HARMONi, Inc.