Re: My comments on the XHTML 2 draft.

From: Jonas Jørgensen <jonasj@jonasj.dk>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 02:11:03 +0200
To: www-html@w3.org

Toby Inkster wrote:
> Another idea for an element I shall call <Title> (note: upper case T, because obviously there is already a <title> element) Anyway, it could
> be used to mark up the titles of books, software packages, films and songs. Right now, <span> classes have to be used instead.

This one I strongly support (though maybe Title isn't the greatest name
for it).

<snip/>

If <br/> is included in the final XHTML 2.0 spec, then it should
/probably/ still cause a line break inside a <line> element. But this
example is yet another argument for removing <br/> rather than
deprecating it.

/Jonas

--
"I have switched banks and indicated as reason for closing the account
that their home page is not w3c compliant."