Fw: [WD XHTML 2.0 ] why not use xlink

From: Ineke van der Maat <inekemaa@xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 11:15:04 +0200
To: <www-html@w3.org>

Can anybody tell me why XHTML 2.0 is not fully backwards compatible with the
latest specs for mobile platforms? So I can easily change an site for i-mode (or
other mobile platforms)  in one with richer content for other platforms. or
reverse.. Now I have to recode a XHTML 2.0 site in one for i-mode.. tell that my
clients when they know that XHTML 1.1 can be viewed in i-mode very easily..
Yes.. I can see my XHTML 1.1-sites in i-mote..

That is why I asked whether the img module has been removed..

Greetings
Ineke van der Maat