RE: A possible bug in xhtml1.1 dtd

Hello,

this is a bug in XML Spy and MSXML.
I already have reported this bug to Altova, but I did not get any response
from them.
The XHTML DTDs work fine and do not have any bugs as far as I know.
They work fine with validators that strictly follow the XML specification.
As already said, XML Spy and MSXML have bugs and do not strictly follow the
XML specification.

Greetings

Christian Hujer