search for cognitive learning disabilities website

From: James Craig <james_craig@Powered.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:48:56 -0500
To: "'www-html@w3.org'" <www-html@w3.org>

I am trying to locate a website that I saw several months ago. I believe it
may have been posted on the www-html or www-css list.

All I remember is that the creator taught a class for people with cognitive
learning disabilities and I believe it was associated with the New York
Public Library system. I remember it had an all audio/visual interface.

Please contact me if you know what I'm talking about. Otherwise, sorry for
your time. Thank you.

james craig
james@cookiecrook.com