RE: Inheritance of alignment for TD

Hi All,

I was hoping for a response to this posting too, we have the same issue and
was hoping the W3C could shed some light on this MS "feature".

The obvious recourse for a fix would be to specify :

td {text-align:left}

in a CSS for the page, but this shouldn't be needed if IE adhered to some
sort of *standard*.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Jason M. Rastrick
Senior New Media Developer
New Media Services, Ananova Limited.

http://www.ananova.com
http://wap.ananova.com

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you receive
computer.
¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`