From: David Bindel [mailto:chaosdb@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2001 9:06 AM
To: www-html@w3.org
Subject: Microsoft Lover (was Re: "Two Marquee messages on the same
line")

That was a very stupid (in other W3C-official words, "off-topic") question.
W3C's HTML Working
Group has moved past the browser war conflicts and developed new markup
standards for use on the
web, and <MARQUEE>, <BLINK>, <LAYER>, and a few others didn't make the much
needed cut.  Sorry if
I sound rude, but you need to grow up.  I'm only 15 and I even use valid
XHTML 1.1 and CSS and am
learning XML.  This isn't the 90's anymore.

Thanks for listening,
David Bindel (chaosdb@yahoo.com)