function mailto in <form></form>

From: simon bourbeau <s_bourbeau@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 16:44:05
To: www-html@w3.org

Hi everybody!

I'm doing a personnal site and i use <form></form> for ask
people comments on my site. I know all is ok because its not my first
website...but when i test it...it doesn't work! I tried with Explorer5 &
Netscape6...One of my friend is able to use it with an old navigator. In a
book about HTML i read than the function mailto doesn't work with the most
recent version of Explorer. Did somebody knows why and what can i do? I use
a free server so i
cant use CGI and i want everybody can use it. Thanks!

Sir Turbo =:oP

P.S. Sorry if im very poor in english...