MSIE specifics mailing list

From: JOSE ADRIANO BALTIERI <JABALTIE@iep-cen.unimep.br>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 10:59:01 -0300
To: www-html@w3.org

Hello !

         Looking for a specific MSIE mailing list. Migrating from Netscape to
it and, need assistance on very particular features of it.

         Should anyone be a member of some and want to help me, I'd
appreciate a lot.

         Thanks in Advance !

                                Obrigado/Thanks a lot,

                                Jose Adriano Baltieri
                                Analista de Sistemas
                                CPD - CENTRO
                                UNIMEP - Universidade Metodista de Piracicaba
                                PIRACICABA - SP - BRASIL
                                Fone : 055 0 XX 19 430-1858 (english spoken)
                                Fax  : 055 0 XX 19 430-1898 (cx postal 42778)