Re: Questions about making an OMNI-COMPATIBLE site

From: Daniel Hiester <alatus@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:48:34 -0800
To: "www-html" <www-html@w3.org>
Thanks all for the many different solutions to the problem... looks like I
opened my mouth too soon, and displayed that ignorance I try to hide. :)
Let's try to jump back on-topic, though...

Actually, I find this to be somewhat related to the XML Declaration in XHTML
Causes Problems thread... very interesting that it should surface at the
same time...

Daniel